Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, from Christinabean and Curlypow


Hey Everyone!

So Curlypow and I have only been blogging for a few months but it has been so much fun and we have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much for making this such a great experience and we hope you'll stick around for more to come in 2011.



Dear Santa,

It took some time but I think I managed to clean out the coal you mistakenly left in my stocking from last year. I've been a good girl in 2010 and managed to read more than 5 books, contributed considerably to the stats at our library and also donated a large portion of my income to the library purchasing budget (aka 'fines'). All I'd really like for Christmas is the ability to manifest some of the characters from my books so we can do (ahem) character interviews. For instance, Nick from The Demon's Covenant, Patch from Hush Hush, Damon from the Immortals and Jace from the Mortal Instruments....

Happy Holidays! Oh and by the way, there are extra homemade cookies in it for you if you can grant Curlypow's Christmas wish as well!

Hey Santa,
I would really appreciate it if you would pay close attention to Christinabean's list, especially the bits that refer to me! Could you please find a way for me to listen to one book and read another at the same time, I'm sure you and the elves could manage that, no? I'd also like to manifest a couple of characters myself, namely Prince Po from Graceling and Ethan from Beautiful Creatures, if I think of any more, I'll send the list airmail. I've been remiss in contributing to the library purchasing budget, please forgive me, I'll try harder next year. If all the books I've ordered come in, that shouldn't be a problem. Please remember to put a book in the elves' stockings, they'll need some downtime pretty soon and what's better than relaxing with a good book? You could give them some of Christinabean's cookies too.

Happy holidays to all, and to all a happy holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, hope the day is filled with much happiness!

    ReplyDelete